World's largest grill returns to Spokane Valley | Community Spirit
This weekend, crowds at Valleyfest can check out The Big Taste Grill - an enormous touring grill that cooks 750 brats in an hour.
On Saturday, September 21, the grill will be in action from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The following day, Sunday, September 22, you can check out The Big Taste grill from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Valleyfest is held at Mirabeau Parkway in the Spokane Valley
Upcoming Events near Downtown Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Neighbors bust would-be car thief painting stolen Acura with squeegee
- Students to compete in Citizenship Tournament finals
- Neighbors face off over transitional housing
- Westview residents shocked when halfway house moves into neighborhood
- Robbery suspect claims innocence after being implicated by other suspects