Free Prostate Cancer Screenings | Events
The Northwest Cancer Clinic will be offering Free Prostate Cancer Screening Wednesday August 20th, Thursday August 21st, and Friday August 22nd, from 4 pm to 6pm.
Local prostate cancer experts will be on hand to discuss key topics regarding prostate cancer and prostate cancer screening.
The Physician Volunteer Team includes:
- Dr. Robert Chin – Radiation Oncologist, NWCC
- Dr. Sheila Rege - Radiation Oncologist, NWCC
- Dr. Eugene Hong - Radiation Oncologist, NWCC
- Dr. Fred Foss – Urologist, Tri-Cities
- Dr. Naeem Chavla - Urologist, Tri-Cities
- Dr. Animesh Sahai - Urologist, Tri-Cities
The screening is co-sponsored by Quest Diagnostics.
Prostate Cancer Screening is generally recommended for men over 50 and in special circumstances for men over 40. In 2014, about 233,000 American men will be diagnosed with this disease. Prostate cancer is the second most common type of cancer among men in this country.
RSVP to (509) 987-1800 to minimize waiting. Walk-ins are welcome.
For more information on Prostate Cancer go to www.nwcancerclinic.com