26th Annual St. John Vianney School Auction | Events
26th Annual St. John Vianney School Auction
St. John Vianney Catholic School will be holding their 26th annual school dinner auction on Friday, November 9th, 2012 at The Double Tree Inn, 322 N Spokane Falls Court. The auction begins at 5:30 p.m. with silent tables, dinner served at 6:45 p.m., followed by the live auction.
Please join in for a night of bidding, dining and dancing! Silent and Live items are totally awesome and the dinner tastes amazing! Join others after the Live auction for dancing to a great variety of musical hits!
$45/person, $450/table of 10 Call 926-7987 to reserve your table.
If you are unable to attend, but would like to support SJV you may mail your donation to St. John Vianney School, 501 N. Walnut Rd., Spokane Valley, WA 99206. If your donation is an item or service certificate, we would be happy to send someone to pick it up from you at your convenience.
There are also opportunities to advertise in the Auction Catalog! Call Carla Stevenson @ 995-1270 or email email@example.com for auction questions or for advertising options – it’s easy!
St. John Vianney School is committed to creating a learning environment that encourages students to be faithful and active Christians who strive to know and serve God by knowing and serving others. Successes of St. John Vianney include:
- A stewardship tuition program, which allows families of all economic backgrounds to benefit from excellent academic and spiritual programs at St. John Vianney.
- K-8 Spanish program, which teaches language and culture to all students, Kindergarten through eighth grade.
- An educare program, which provides care for children ages 3-12.
- A pre-school program, which begins those early primary fine motor skills along with a seed for the love of lifelong learning.
- A middle school life choices program for 6th, 7th & 8th grade students to enhance their curriculum.
- Each class does community projects every year, to give back to our community by serving the elderly, children, etc., which teaches an invaluable lesson about caring for others and serving.
Because parochial schools are entirely self-supporting, funds must be raised each year for continuing the operation of these school programs. The auction is the primary fund-raiser for the school.
For detailed information about St. John Vianney School, visit their website at www.st.johnvianney.com.