Spokane splash pads open Saturday | Families
It’s a sign that summer is almost here. Spokane’s 17 splash pads open for the season on Saturday, May 24th and will remain open through the middle of September.
Here’s where you can find your nearest splash pad:
- Audubon Park, W. Northwest Blvd. & N. Audubon
- Carson Park, 4918 W. Everett
- Chief Garry Park, Mission Ave. & Cook St.
- Coeur d’Alene Park, W. 4th Ave. & S. Chestnut
- Franklin Park, Queen Ave. & Division St.
- Friendship Park, Greta Ave. & Standard St.
- Glass Park, Heroy Ave. & Cincinnati St.
- Manito Park, 17th Ave. & Grand Blvd.
- Pacific Park, 5211 W. Lowell Ave.
- Thornton Murphy Park, 3105 E. 27th Ave.
- Underhill Park, 2910 E. Hartson Ave.
- Mission Park, 1208 E. Mission
- Nevada Park, 3933 E. Courtland St.
- Grant Park, 11th & Arthur
- Shadle Park, Longfellow & Elm
- Grandview Park, 17th Ave. & “D” St.
- Harmon-Shipley Park, Bismark & Market