City sells vintage pedestrian signals | Shopping & Services
If you’re looking for a unique Christmas gift idea the Spokane Street Department has you covered. The City is selling old pedestrian walk/don’t walk signs.
The signs still work and would be great decor in a rec room or even a for a little boy who loves cars. As of Monday morning the Street Department had just over 100 still available for sale, but they’re going fast, 30 sold within the first couple of business hours.
The signs are $40 and can be purchased at the Spokane Street Department, 901 N. Nelson, Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. Cash or check with valid driver’s license only.
Upcoming Events near Downtown Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Neighbors bust would-be car thief painting stolen Acura with squeegee
- Students to compete in Citizenship Tournament finals
- Neighbors face off over transitional housing
- Westview residents shocked when halfway house moves into neighborhood
- Robbery suspect claims innocence after being implicated by other suspects